Sunday, October 7, 2012

My October "Currently"


There are so many amazing teachers blogging out there. In fact, I find new blogs that I love everyday. It is like getting lost in a rabbit hole, because you visit one blog, only to discover another and another and another...it never ends. I end up spending hours just getting lost in ideas of fellow teachers all around the United States. Anyways, I came upon a blog called Oh Boy, Fourth Grade created by Farley. She created these monthly "Currently" activities and it is so much fun. She asks that if you create one and post it on your blog, that you visit other teachers who have done it on their blogs and comment.  It really creates a sense of community and encourages us all on our journey to becoming or continuing to be bloggers.  The two blogs that I visited are Scrappy Teaching In Florida and Creatively Cricket. Please take some time to check them out, I will definitely be following them.  I look forward to seeing what the November "Currently" will look like!! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I found you through Farley's blog, and stopped by to say hi! You're so right- blog reading is like a black hole, and you get sucked in for HOURS! I never get anything done once I start!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog because of Farley! I too LOVE her October Currently. I can't wait until the November one now either :) I've never been to Minnesota, but it sounds beautiful. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! But shouldn't the last one be "reading"?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours looks great, and I get to be your first follower!
    Congratulations on finding the perfect title!

    Lori
    http://thereinspiredteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete